We hand print each color of each print on our antique presses. Letterpress printing gives your design a unique tactile quality that cannot be reproduced by modern digital printing methods. We love seeing letterpress out in the real world so naturally we would love to make some for you! We can print from your own designs or we can work with you to make a design that could even incorporate our collection of vintage lead and wood type.
Letterpress services we offer:
- Business Cards
- Baby Announcements
- Graduation Announcements
- Envelope Return Address Printing
- Book Covers
- Artist Books
- Poetry Books
- Double Sided Printing
- Deep Impression
- Printing on Specialty Papers
- Metallic and Neon Inks
- Corner Rounding
- Torn Edges
- Envelope Stuffing
- Pantone Color Matching
- Die Cutting
Don't have a design?
Let us design a custom stationery suite that is the perfect fit for your party or event!
How our Custom Design Process works
- Come in for a free, zero-obligation consultation to look at samples, paper and to talk about the project you have in mind.
- Our custom design work starts at $50. We require a 50% deposit of the project total before getting started on your designs.
- We will send you up to three different design ideas electronically (as a PDF or PNG) for you to consider.
- Once you select which direction you would like to take, you get three free rounds of revisions before moving onto production. Any additional revisions needed will be $15 per revision round. We usually get revisions back you the same or next business day. We advise allowing at least two weeks for the design process depending on number of pieces, complexity of design and your availability.
- Once the design is approved, we will order all the necessary materials and start production. Our standard turn around time is 10 business days. Rush orders can be accommodated for an additional fee and depending on our current press schedule.
Please check out our FAQ page